Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thanksgiving

I cooked all of the things. My dad and my kids came. We had a wonderful time - food, stories, laughing.



















































I am back to work. It's like they say - plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. Walmart is a constant in that it never changes despite how much changes.
I am enjoying being back briefly; making what difference I can. It's also affording me the opportunity to say goodbye to a lot of the people that have made my time there pleasant and worth everything.
I can't even describe how much better I feel. Having been in pain for so long, taking drugs for so long, I'd forgotten what a weight it is. How mentally and physically exhausting it is. It's gone. All of it. I feel so much lighter, carefree.

Not much knitting has been accomplished on any project I'm afraid.
I'm hoping to get to Woodstock this weekend; it's going to depend on what my Bee needs done to fix the grinding noise. I'm thinking bearings or suspension; not sure that I have a 'druther.

I did have a good mail day!!





My purchased bag (doggie one) and my prize from crafts-o-matic arrived!! Included were stitch markers from Hanks & Needles, a special stitch marker from Knit Cubby, a skein of yarn from Up In Yarns, and some sweets! Everything was packaged up with care and love - thanks Kate!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment