Saturday, August 15, 2015

Routines

I do this silly thing mornings when I'm home. After I've sorted out the puppies, I open the curtains and sing this song.

The puppies think I'm as daft as Amanda used to, but it makes me happy, and it starts my day off with a song and a smile.

I played my last ladies softball game on Friday night. It's a great bunch of women who play with heart and for the live of the game. I hope to get out to cheer them on once I'm up & about.
I play my last mixed game tomorrow afternoon. I'll miss that too, even though it's my first year with them, it's felt good.

So. I'm not on holidays, but I'm not working. I'm psyching up for being in different pain and being fairly helpless for awhile.
I've got my knitting lined up, and way more than I can possibly do. LOL.

Petey is practicing taking care of me. I love this dog - it makes my chest hurt a bit I love him so much!!


I think I'll have to hide Chica's ball post op for a bit. What was I thinking getting a replacement?!? I love her hyper little self to bits as well, so I was thinking about her, not me.

If you follow me on Facebook, you'll know I'm a bit of a sucker for those quizzes. I did this one today, and got this result:



Sometimes these quizzes are eerily on target. This describes my humour sensibility rather well.

I'll leave you with this thought tonight.


It resonated with me and describes my headspace lately.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment