Wednesday, August 5, 2015

At Home

Today was an easy at home day. I did a lot of knitting; you'll just have to take my word for it.



The puppies got bathed to get all of the dust and sand from my dads off of them. I'd forgotten about it until I got up from the love seat and there was sand from Petey that I had to dust off.
They took it well enough for all that I don't need to bathe them often.

After that it was napping & knitting.






I rubbed pad cream into Petey's paws. They get quite dry and you'd think he'd like it, (or at least not hate it), as I've been rubbing his feet since he was tiny. He barely tolerates it, then he promptly sets to licking it off. Idjit. <3


I made a quinoa salad tonight. I clearly underestimated the combined quantity of all the ingredients!!


It's delicious, but there's no way I can eat it all before it is inedible. At Helens suggestion I'll likely freeze most of it for when I'm less inclined to meal prep during my convalescence. Except for the peppers, it should freeze and thaw well.

I am trying out TurboFlix. I've been on a Criminal Minds binge (saves me purchasing 8 & 9 until they are much less costly). Alias, CSI Miami & NY are queued up, and I haven't even searched much. I am pleased, and will happily hand over my $3.99/month.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment