Saturday, June 6, 2015

All the Things

I knit in the baby blanket last night while out with some colleagues for a going away drinks do at my local.
This morning I slept in a bit, walked over to Tim's for a coffee as I'm out of Tassimo pods. I know, I don't know how this happened. Then I was fit for Churchmouse linen stitch scarf. Progress was made.
After a nap, I packed up the CEY Moss Cardigan and headed to Crabby's to watch the FIFA ladies Canada vs China match. Happy for a win, even if it was in the last minutes.


I made excellent progress! I calculated my yarn consumption at .04km/hr. This includes eating time and alcohol consumption. It doesn't sound very fast, but I don't have much to compare it to.

Anyway, I'm 5 days T3 free! Stomach bug notwithstanding its been a decent week. Though the abdominal pain was kicking off today, I got by. Taking it one day at a time, I won't endure pain I don't have to but I like the clear-headed feeling.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment