Saturday, April 4, 2015

Never Enough ...

... knitting. So I couldn't help myself. I went stash diving and came up with yarn for Romi's latest MKAL. I greatly admire her design aesthetic and am thrilled to be in on the action.









I am using Dream in Color Smooshy (light colour), and Wollmeise Pure (dark colour).

... Rx Since then my period came (a week early, so kind of caught off guard), and I am on all of the drugs (100mg Codeine Contin, and 2
T3's every four hours), okay, and a few drinks and I am still in nauseating pain. I know that the worse will pass by the end of day tomorrow oh gods please!!! so I am loathe to waste 4-6 hours in emerg.
I see my Dr again ion Wednesday; I'll certainly be asking for some better Rx or combination.

... colour I came across Johanna Basford's
Colouring books. I have purchased Secret Garden and ordered Enchanted Garden online (significantly cheaper online at www.indigo.ca ) and ventured into Curry's for some lovely Copic markers. I will be buying Staedtler or Prismacolor pencil crayons & felt markers from WM when I return, but I am excited to try something new and better. I


While I am no artist, I do have an eye for colour and can't wait to blend to my hearts content.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, another KAL :) I have tge Enchanted Garden.....and a huge box of coloured pencils.....should be fun :) hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete