Monday, March 9, 2015

Another Pair

Woohoo!! It's been far too long since I knit myself a pair of socks, but there's another pair in the drawer tonight!!



Yes, the tops are a bit pointy, but my toes are kinda like that. Once they're in shoes, the socks conform perfectly.



Totally not identical, but socks are the one thing that my OCD doesn't rear its demanding head. I think it's because the first pair of socks that I ever made were out of a Regia that broke with patterning so it would have been nigh on impossible to match without a lot of yarn wastage. So fraternal my socks are, and my knitting consciousness rests peacefully.

With the warmer weather and all the melting, the puppies are having a sniff fest!! They love outside and have been rediscovering the neighbourhood smells. I hope that you all took some advantage of the lovely weather, even if it was sitting by a sun-drenched window.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, they are so pretty. It's like you almost planned for them to be mismatched. Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete