Friday, March 27, 2015

And the Knit Goes On

I awoke way early with a creeping migraine. Zomig and a good lie in sorted that out but put me off to a slow start in my day.

Did some errands, the puppies both have harnesses now for walking. It immediately improved their propensity for pulling. Chica is less find of it, but she'll adapt. I hope.

My knitting accompaniment has been George Gently. I think that much of the appeal of British shows for me is in the countryside. The moors and the seasides (of Northern England in this instance) make me ache to go.
One day, but for now I am content to knit to the views from my sofa.






The great thing about a Shaping Plan is that you can see how far you've come.

Chica is still dogging me with her ball. oh yes, pun intended And who could resist this wee face?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment