Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Seasoning

I love Pampered Chef - especially their stoneware. I even sold the stuff for awhile.
One of the very first stones that I bought was the bar pan. I loved that stone - I used it for everything and made sure that it was cleaned properly (never with soap).

Somehow a stovetop element was left on while Lee & I were make Christmas dinner and I put the stone on top of it. All we heard was a very loud "CRACK" and that was all she wrote. Fortunately I have a very chill attitude and it just snapped in half and didn't make a giant shard-disaster that needed to be cleaned up.


Check out how deep the seasoning went on my stone!! And that colour - perfection!!!

So now I'm going to have to buy another one and start from scratch. Another beginning. Anyone I know sell PC?

PS - dinner was a massive success!!



No comments:

Post a Comment